Friday, August 20, 2010

Love it

So I decided after I published my first blog (which is something I do care about a lot and wanted to write about it first) but I realised I didn't say anything about me ( the blogger).So hey I am Rowan Kirby-Brown. I am almost 15. I made this blog because I know there are other people out there just like me who love to see fashion just for the experiences it brings and because I wanted to share my sense of fashion with people since fashion is one of my great loves in life. And I wanted something to keep me occupied too.


Here are some marvelous creations i love ..




Marc Jacobs
Stardust


the no-heel
sweartoshakeitup.wordpress.com
nysun.com




Tracy Reeseaw



Miss Dior Cherie


Nicola Roberts in Marc Jacobs Denim Diamond dress

Chloé Green Suede

Chloé Black Suede


Chloé Cluch

Micha Barton (left)
Nicole Richie (right)
http://trendmill.com/editorials/396-chanel-bags
iamsohhot.com


Alexa Chung
                                                    http://vanessajackman.blogspot.com/2009_06_01_archive.html     
                                          


<3

Chloe Sevigny
justjared.buzznet.com



Abbey Lee



Paris Fashion Week

Paris Fashion Week

Paris Fashion Week

grazielabrenno.files.wordpress.com

http://www.collegefashion.net/would-you-wear/would-you-wear-clogs/



Chloé Ad



Backstage Dior





Balenciaga

70s style shoes
(amaizing!)


Chloé
linternaute.com


Louis Vuitton
handbagcomment.com

Zara

Chloe Ad


scorpioshoes.com



Lola
Marc Jacobs


images3.chictopia.com
cull-candy.blogspot.com


Ashley Olsen

No comments:

Post a Comment