Monday, August 30, 2010

World Tour of Fashion

Fashion is all around the world. It comes in different forms, everyone has there own view on fashion. In different countries for example there could be a different pattern, shape, size, way to wear the item. I like to look at as many different types of fashion I can because it is interesting to see what trends others follow in different places to where I am. Some trends I would love to follow too, but sometimes we just can't because of possibly different temperatures and cultures I guess. Damn. I would wear massive cardigans and boots if i was in the cold of Iceland though.

 I am writing about different places in fashion because I believe that each country should be acknowledged for their style and the way they do things.You can't only stick to one fashion how boring would the world be. I know that I am not the only person with this idea and you have probably seen a lot of different styles from all over the world, but I would like to show some styles of fashion I like from each country. And I am going to start with Paris because it is my favi.



Paris

Paris Fashion Week




Paris Fashion Week
 
Victor & Rolf





 





Spain

Spanish Vogue


Zara

Spanish Vogue

Chanel Iman
Spanish vogue




Asia


Chinese Vogue

Chinese Vogue



Tokyo Fashion Week











London




Burberry Prorsum


London Fashion Week
Pearl Lowe and Daisy Lowe


                       
Agyness Deyn






Italy


Prada
Spring









Armarni


Daisy Lowe
Italian Vogue

   Iceland

Iceland Fashion Week


25xm.com


pigeonsandpeacocks.com







New York







Leanne Marshall
Oscar De La Renta



Australia


Jays Jays
Maxi Dress
(they have the best maxi dresses)

Billabong


RAFW

RAFW

 

Aurelio Costarella




fashionreview.com.au




Africa















No comments:

Post a Comment