Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Frockshop

 

Brought to life in may 2006, Frockshop.com is Australia’s leading online fashion boutique. The shop provides us with some of the leading Australian fashion designers and international designers, such as; Zimmerman, camilla and marc, Anna and Boy. I went there the other day just to browse really then decided I just had to get some pictures of clothes I want to own.

fash par 041

fash par 042

I saw this dress and just had to put this up, I am sort of obsessed with sequins in shoes and dresses. Carrie (one of my beloved fashion icons) from sex and the city, wears Manolo Blahnik sparkle shoes in the opening scene of the first movie and ever since then I have been in love with sparkle. The shoes just glamour's up the dress but not too much and it makes an outfit that doesn’t even need accessorising.

 fash par 044

How hot are these shoes!! And they are Italian, I love Italian shoes, when I see made in Italy, I get so excited. I just wish I could afford them.

fash par 046

FSshop-9 I love the decoration of the store, it is so pretty, it looks like the perfect picture describing our current weather which is spring going into summer, the light and colour coordination is perfect.

FSshop-4 

When you go around the corner down the fashion forward corridor, there is glamorous evening wear on the side shelves and through the middle and array of swimsuits, mostly of the designers camilla and marc and Zimmerman.

frockshop_logo_no-au

2 comments:

  1. everything is so cool love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me at http://mgstylemix.blogspot.com/!
    Those shoes are to die for!
    xoxo,
    MG

    ReplyDelete