Saturday, February 19, 2011

Time and time again

 

I am not sure why I called this post time and time again, it just came to my head. Now though I am thinking, time and time again? how does that relate to fashion.. trends!

I don’t really know what I am getting at here. What is seen a lot in fashion?

Any  ideas? 

 

Of course fashionionista’s of the of past and present are some people who are always at the top of fashion time and time again.

 

Some official fashionistas:

Anna Dello Russo

 anna-dello-russo2Google Images 

Isabella Blow

 isabella-blow1

Google Images

Coco Chanel

 gabrielle-bonheur-coco-chanel

Google Images

favourite picture of Coco Chanel

Iris Apfel

17iris_xl

nytimes.com

Hello Ruby Rose’s fashion line? How did I miss that? 

Milk and Honey Ruby Rose PR 1

Focus on: Mila Kunis

From black swan (amazing movie) Mila Kunis highly acknowledged in the dramatic arts industry. The former that 70’s show star is really quite a little fashionista too.  And did anyone know she plays meg in family guy??? or am I the only one who didn’t know. Just thought I would add that in too.

 201011161002440269_w500-h680

 

BLACK SWAN

If you skip all the dance wear and exercise outfits in black swan the fashion inspiration is really quite beautiful. The costumes and masks in the exhilarating opening night performance were so sparkly and had a sort of feel that made me want to put on a pretty tutu and twirl around a stage.

The black swan costume designer is Amy Westcott who had a collaboration with Rodarte for the movies exquisite costumes. Black swan has been a great fashion inspiration. If you didn’t see it then seriously, I would keep a close eye on video stores for when it comes out to rent.

vintageballet2 life magazine, black swan inspiration

fashionising.com

2 comments:

  1. Loved that movie, the costuming was just beautiful. Great post! :)

    x K
    http://modernlegacy.blogspot.com
    -An Aussie girl's fashion musings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh the clothes in these pictures are amazing.

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete