Saturday, March 5, 2011

As weather changes..

 

yeah1

 yeah2 

 yeah3

This is the beginning of Rowan Kirby-Brown designs. I am proud to say that I made and designed two of these garments. It has taken the weather a while to get to the stage that I can actually put on a scarf and take a photo with out sweating my weight after a few minutes. (Ah Queensland weather! love it.) The shawl on the other hand is more of a summer item.  

yeah7

Weather is slowly changing, and you can just tell as extra items or accessories form the ultimate outfit. I love this outfit! from the red hair down to the clogs and socks. This is quite a fury look, with a caramel coloured collar and bag. In fact I actually have a pink fur bag which I will now go and take a photo of.

yeah13

photoshoot 057

 

She just always needs all the attention.

yeh6 

Look me in the eye and tell me this doesn’t look cool.

yeah8

I love these little dolls and bags, they are so so cute to collect or are perfect for presents. The fabrics are all so sweet and fresh, they are perfect to decorate your house any day.

 yeah9 yeah10

FUNNY FASHION

I know this is totally random but I have always thought that the Pj’s look would be so cool to wear out if it was allowed. Well now apparently it is allowed and it’s in fashion? but now that it is in fashion I am hesitant to go with the outrageous trend. Pj’s are bedtime fashion.

yeah11

The checked shirt. Never underestimate it.

yeah12 

Suitcase Rummage: A market that sells, vintage items, books, handmade goods, jewellery and much more.

 

P.S the social network is amazing watch it if you already haven’t.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you design the breezy shawl? It's fabulous...I love itt :))) your look is soooo cute!

    - oddcandy.blogspot.com -

    (hehe..sorry, I always forget to read what I post before posting...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just photographed someone (Lauren) wearing almost exactly the same shoe and white socks ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't seem to have a follow me widget so I added you on bloglovin :) Thanks for the comment on my blog, glad you loved my shoes :))

    ReplyDelete