Saturday, March 12, 2011

A teaspoon of fashion and I sprinkle of awesome.

 

I know that heading is a bit cheesy but why not.

good1

 good2

Cork shoes!

Cool not cool?

I have decided that I don’t know what the fashion status is for cork shoes. I know that they are good for the beach, but is wood the new cork for wedges.

Blake Lively for Chanel

Blake_Lively_Mademoiselle_Chanel-Campaign-1-600x391

Blake_Lively_Mademoiselle_Chanel-Campaign-2-600x391

 Blake_Lively_Mademoiselle_Chanel-Campaign-600x391 

Fashion is getting bigger. It’s more creative and never fails to surprise and entertain. I love ‘fashion weeks’ and awards ceremonies, because there is always something unexpected and then when the next one comes along, there is something better!

As I was looking through my monthly issue of Vogue, I realized how much pattern and colour there was, Vogue has been that way for a while now but I seriously started to consider and praise, actually the people with the guts to wear ‘the official hippy fashion jumpsuit of the year’ I am not saying that I wouldn’t love to wear that though, I for one am a lover of fun fashion. I still have my limits though, but apparently some don’t have any (Rihanna).

What is too much?

Is there such thing as too much? For me when Lady Gaga wore a meat dress that was too much, and then arrived in an egg to the Grammy’s (that was awesome), but I guess as long as it is possible it is not too much. I don’t even want to know how many times I have mentioned Lady Gaga in this blog. It’s an exciting thing I think to know that there is still more outrageous fashion to come. Can’t wait to see what she wears next.

good3

Red lipstick: embrace a colour and brighten your complexion. I swear it puts me in a good mood. I think lipstick is having a bit of a moment in the spotlight, I keep seeing it everywhere. It’s all over the magazines. 

good

This would make a cool dress.

good4

Head scarves: A personal obsession. A solution to untidy hair and they are beautifully made.

 

yep1

I would like to put a word out to the people affected by the earthquake in Japan. Stay strong and I hope everything gets better soon. This has been such a terrible disaster and I just hope for a good recovery for everyone.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely photos
    I adore the clutch so much <3

    *Anyway, wanna do the exchange link together, dear? Link me as ♥ sugarpuff ♥ I'll be glad to return the favor for you ♥ It will be on my Blogroll page here http://pinkieanggia.tumblr.com/blogroll


    ♥ sugarpuff ♥
    Pinkie Anggia ☺
    http://pinkieanggia.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sunnies :)


    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool; love the shoes. =o) The red lipstick looks great on you. =o)

    ReplyDelete