Sunday, December 18, 2011

5 days!

 

Bonjour from Australia! And almost happy christmas! 5 days too go and I can smell the smell of burning bagels under the grill.  new 475new 493

Yes that is correct as you can see Christmas in Australia means summer and as hard a concept that is too grab you get used to it after a while. Though of course where I am it’s pretty much summer all the time.

new 249

Obsessing over my anklet (bought from a grumpy sales man) .. but it was too beautiful I just couldn’t resist.

new 023

Random.. but cool clock.

new 348

new 349

6 comments:

  1. You look really great with light make up :D
    lovely photography <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog!
    let me know if you want to follow each other!
    visit, comment and follow

    xx Edita & Besa

    http://flyoursky.blogspot.com/ We will follow you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sが(はい右の我々はあまりにも品質管理を持って厥​​我々の厳格な製造·
    品質管理のため手続きは私
    たちの革の労働者が最高水準を達成しているこ
    とを確認

    Feel free to visit my web blog ミュウミュウ アウトレット

    ReplyDelete
  4. ミュウミュウ
    はから選択するあなたのための優れたデザ
    インを持ってい


    my web page :: ミュウミュウ 激安

    ReplyDelete
  5. について多くの情報を持つとあなたが高い
    満足感とそれを購入することが
    できます私たちのオン
    ラインストアで
    の訪問を支払


    Feel free to surf to my weblog miumiu バッ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wгite more, thats all I havе to say. Lіterally, it seems as though you
    relieԁ on the vidеo to mаkе your point.

    Үou clearlу know what youre talking about, why waste youг іntelligеnсe on
    just posting videos to your site when уou could be gіving uѕ something informative to гead?


    Here is my blog: sell my house fast

    ReplyDelete